Mrs. Russell’s 6th Gr –
ELP 4th – 6th Grades –
Life Skills K-6 –
Mrs. Bruhjell’s 4th Gr –
Mrs. Jordan’s 1st Gr –
Ms. Davis’ 2nd Gr –
Ms. Renee’s Multi Grade –
Special fun fact or tourist attraction:
- Merino Sheep were considered treasures because they produced finer wool than any other breed of sheep.
- If the Merino coat is allowed to grow, it can cause heat stress, mobility issues, and blindness.
- Spain is were Merino sheep came from, then some Merino sheep went to Australia.
- Merino wool is common in high-end, performance athletic wear and gear. 
- The scientific name for Merino sheep is Ovis aries. 
- Catskill Merino Sheep, http://www.catskill-merino.com/saxon-merino-sheep
- Modern Farmer, http://modernfarmer.com/2013/07/will-sheep/