Sharon’s Art Room Vocabulary Slideshow Project:
- create a slideshow of art vocabulary words used in the Art Room
- add student (& family) art expressing each vocabulary word
Process of Information:
- the new vocabulary word/term will be giving each “art classroom” session
- brainstorm ideas
- this is homework/out of the Art Room
- any age student may participate
- Yes! Parents – you are more than welcome to help or make your own.
- Yes! Students can buddy up for the homework.
- Create an art piece for every vocabulary term or as many as you can.
- No matter what the size of the project, a photo will need to be taken.
- If your project is “hang-able” I’ll hang it in the hallways if there’s room (you’ll get your project back).
- If your project is not “hang-able” – I’ll take a photo or you can take a photo and email it to me . . . “slideshow art” firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is posted in the slideshow?
- finished art
- art term expressed correctly
Thanks! and let’s have fun!!!
Here’s the Vocabulary list (each word/term given at scheduled art sessions):
- The Color Wheel
- Primary Colors
- Secondary Colors
- Warm Colors
- Cool Colors
- Tertiary Colors (intermediate)
- Neutral Colors
- Shade – a color(s)
- Tint – a color(s)
- Intensity – of a color
Check out our link to ‘homework’ and art terms being gathered for the final slideshow in the spring . . .
Sharon’s Art Room Vocabulary Slideshow
Vocabulary Spelling City.com
Another way to learn the vocabulary terms listed above.
A link to our Color Study Videos
YouTube – FStheArtRoom