Starting the new year, students designed their journal with the guide of repeated pattern border designs, name banners, a title page and numbering the pages.
Directions . . .
- Draw one picture a day for 31 days
- October 1st – 31st, 2018
- Use a regular pen or a regular pencil
- I want you to use a pen so you’re not erasing all-the-time. Ignore the mistake line and keep drawing.
- Try to ‘draw what you see’ – place something in front of you and draw, or place yourself in front of an object and draw
- drawing what you see helps you learn how to draw the object when you want to draw from memory later
Journal covers from 5th Grade:
Journal covers mixed grades: