- 9 half sheets of copy paper
- 1 sheet with title page/check list
- 1 half sheet of construction paper/9″x 12″ = 6″x 9″ is what you need
- Fold and staple in the center (or sew or keep the pages loose)
- title.checklist.page PDF – print and cut
Turn the journal so the cover is over the title page/check list. Then draw your name on the cover with pencil.
Using a pencil draw a frame on the cover page. Your name just might be in the middle of the frame.
Inside the frame draw repeating patterns on all four sides. You could use the same pattern for the whole frame or change it up for two or more sides. Let your creativity decide. Continue to the back and draw a frame with a repeating pattern design. Draw pictures you like to draw in the frames.
On title page/check list number the pages starting with 1 and directly on the back of 1 is 2 and continue to number 9. (the rest of the book is for October)
On page 2 find a simple object to draw from. Look, study the object and
draw what you see.
I had more water in the water jar when I drew it . . . 😉